Joining, or Renewing your membership fees.
Membership is open to all photographers.
- You are welcome to attend two meetings as a visitor, to see if you want to join, and meet the members.
- Once you have decided to join, pay the fees.
- Complete the online membership registration form.
- From there on you will receive email notices for club meetings and outings.
Fees are paid annually, due from the 1st of January 2019. Renewal must be done by 28 February 2019. Half rates applicable after 30 June 2019.
2019 Fees: (please make payment from the 1st Jan 2019)
- R425 per person
- R600 per family (maximum of 3)
EFT payments only. Deposit cash directly into the bank account. (Please add R30 to your cash payment to cover the bank fees charged for a cash deposit.)
Bank Account Details:
- Standard Bank
- Durban North 04-28-26
- 25 120 853 2
- Hillcrest Camera Club
Please use your name as a reference. Please email payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For new members, or if your contact info has changed, please complete the Online Membership Registration Form.