Worldwide Photo Walk : Advance Notice of HCC Outing for October
The 5th Annual Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk is being held on
13th October 2012. Yvonne Van Dalen will be leading this year’s walk. We
have decided to make it the HCC outing for October, as well.
How the Photo Walk works:
• Two hours to shoot, in a designated area, in a group of 50 photographers.
• The aim is to concentrate your creativity and effort into those two hours
• Other groups throughout the world are doing the same, on the same day .
• Once the Photo Walk is over, participants are encouraged to meet up and
share their photos, over a cup of coffee.
After the Photo Walk:
• There is a competition for the best photo of the group. This is decided by
the group leader.
• The photos are submitted onto the Worldwide Photo Walk website, where they
can be seen by the group as well as the rest of the world wide participants. http://worldwidephotowalk.com/
• The best photo from the group is put forward into an international
completion, where the best photo of the world is chosen.
• Prizes are excellent – cameras, equipment, and lots of Scott Kelby books.
Where is the Walk:
Start at Moyo’s Pier, Ushaka with the sunrise.
Walk along the Promenade to North Beach.
Shoot surfers, early morning joggers, walkers, swimmers. Shoot buildings,
hotels, the paddling pools, the Fun Fair.
End at Zacks or Circus Circus.
Time & Date:
Saturday 13th October 2012
5.15am to 7.15am
Participation is free, but the spaces are limited.
This walk is avalible to
other photographers, and is not exclusively a HCC walk. Registration is
required to secure your spot. At the time of writing this notice there
were 28 spots available.
Why you should do the
It’s the HCC outing, and a great way to share with other photographers.
It’s an international photographic event.
We will get to shoot a beautiful Durban beach sunrise.
All photos by Yvonne
Van Dalen, taken at sunrise along the Durban Promenade.
Register NOW to secure your spot! See you on Sat 13th Oct
In : Outings
Make a free website with Yola