Hillcrest Camera Club - Outing - Monteseel -
29 June 2014
1. Outing - Monteseel Sunrise with Carl Smorenburg
Date: Sat 29th June 2014
It is that time of the year when we can shoot sunrises at a decent time. The
spot we are shooting from overlooks the Valley of 1000 Hills, and
is very picturesque, and will make for beautiful landscapes.
WARNING: This is a dangerous area because of the sheer drop off of the
The GPS coordinates for Monteseel. 29°44'07.3"S
to see the Google Map.
Directions to Monteseel.
1. From Hillcrest, head north on Old Main Rd toward Inchanga.
2. At the Monteseel turnoff, turn right onto Michigan St. Go 130 m.
3. Turn left to stay on Michigan St. 30 m.
4. Take the 1st right onto Grand Blvd. 200 m.
5. Turn left onto Magdalene Ave. 700 m.
6. Magdalene Ave turns left and becomes Seeles
Destination will be on the right. Look out for
the cars and camera club members.
From the intersection of Old Main Road and Inanda
Road, the distance is 16km, which should take 15 minutes. So add on whatever
time it takes for you to reach the centre of Hillcrest from your home.
Vanessa Cracknell - 076 091 9825
Allan Gosher - 084 502 3427
Breakfast venue to be decided on the day. We may have to wait for places to
See you at the outing on Sunday, 29th June 2014!
In : Outings
Make a free website with Yola