CLUB SCHEDULE 2019
- Tues 22nd, 7pm : Photo Sharing - YourHoliday Pics
- Open, Creative, Troubleshooting.
- Outing: No outing
- Only one meeting in Jan!
- Tues 5th, 7pm : Burblepix with Ryan Love - Photo Books and how you can make your own books.
- Tues 19th, 7pm : Photo Sharing - Set Subject (Symmetry), Open, Creative, Troubleshooting.
- Tues, 12th, 7pm : Speaker - Allen Walker - Underwater Photography, Winner of World Shoot Out 2018 Award.
- Tues 19th, 7pm : Photo Sharing - Set Subject (Garden Wildlife), Open, Creative, Outing,Troubleshooting.
- Tues, 2nd, 7pm: Sam Swaitek - Family, baby and maternity photography.
- Tues, 16th, 7pm: Photo Sharing - Set Subject (Cityscapes), Open, Creative, Outing, Troubleshooting.
- Tues, 7th, 7pm: To Be Advised
- Tues, 28th, 7pm: Photo Sharing - Set Subject (Low or High Key Photography), Open, Outing, Creative, Troubleshooting.
- Tues 4th, 7pm: To Be Advised
- Tues 18th, 6pm: AGM
- Tues 18th, 7pm: Photo Sharing. Set Subject (Saying or Proverb), Open, Outing, Creative, Troubleshooting.
- Tues 3rd, 7pm: Year End Party
- Photo Sharing. Set Subject (Your Best Photo of The Year), Outing, Open, Creative, Troubleshooting.
SET SUBJECT - Your Best Photo of 2019
Outings - Once a month we go on a photographic outing, into Durban and its surrounds, on . Depending on the outing, it could be an early morning session on the beach, to get the sunrise over the sea. Or a night shoot on top of one of Durban's tallest buildings. There is normally a meal involved - we affectionately call ourselves 'The Eating Club with a Camera Problem', as we usually organise outings around a meal of some kind. Taking photos can be hungry work! Members are strongly encouraged to attend the outings, as they are the perfect way to learn from others, either by watching what they do, or by asking questions.
Note: Hillcrest Camera Club reserves the right to change the schedule at any point during the year, for any reason. We will always try to give ample notice, however please keep checking the schedule for revisions and changes.